Power up steep climbs. Maximize your watts in the final sprint. Go longer distances with more comfort and less strain. The Surge combines the ExoBeam outsole with a unique 360-degree ExoWrap closure to provide a seamless connection to the bike and the most direct power transfer you’ve ever experienced.
- MES, Motion Efficiency System
- ExoBeam, full carbon outsole- Maintains efficiency while reducing the negative effects of conventional stiff shoes
- Exo Wrap construction- Support that wraps around the foot vs traditional shoes that just pull the upper
- Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- Updates over V1 include:
- Narrower heel with shark skin fabric
- Higher volume toe box
- Improved outsole with larger cleat platform
- Updated tongue for improved comfort
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.