Show your love for winter and accent your favorite bag or jacket with this patch. - Iron-on or sew-on
Fancy up your favorite jacket, bag, or other gear with the bold and beautiful Whisky Parts Co. It's the '90s Patch. - Perfect for your hat, bag, or jersey - Measures 2.7 inches tall by 3.54 inches wide
Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
This reflective yellow leg band with adjustable hook and loop closure secures loose pant legs to prevent chain catching. - Reliable hook and loop closure system works both wet and dry - Reflective yellow material for additional visibility - 1.25-inch width
$14.95 - $15.95
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
There's nothing like a good apron. It has pockets for keeping your often-used items close at hand, keeps your street clothes clean and just looks pro. - Washable heavy-duty cotton - Easy-ajust neck loop and simple waist stra
• Brushed lightweight cotton twill with soft mini-visor • 4-panel dome and 5/8" twill tape sweatband with elastic back
Bellwether's Headband is cut from their Thermo-Dry fabric that traps body heat in the soft interior while directing moisture out for total comfort and temperature control. It keeps your ears warm and slips under your helmet with ease.
Mom would be pleased to know you still put a hat on when it's cold. Bellwether's Skull Cap is the perfect way to cover your head on the bike. Its stretchy Thermo-Dry fabric traps body heat in the soft interior while directing moisture out for total comfort and temperature control. And of course it fits smoothly under your helmet.
67% StaCool Polyester, 28% Nylon, 5% Lycra The Armskins SL D-Logo is thinner and lighter than the original Armskin. The SL is designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 40° and 60°.
A thin and warm hat designed to fit under a cycling helmet. The Skully features the DeFeet D-logo and is made from a soft, warm, and moisture-wicking fiber manufactured in North Carolina from recycled water bottles. Machine wash cool, tumble dry low. 55% Recycled Polyester, 41% Nylon, 4% Lycra
$19.99 $45.00 56% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
$20.00 $40.00 50% Off
- ThermTextura fabric - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
- Matching with Beliv Kit. - Traditional four panel design. - Elastic band for a superb fit across a range of sizes. - 100% Cotton.
- Traditional four-panel design - Elastic band for a superb fit across a range of sizes - Fabric: 100% cotton
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
Bellwether's Balaclava is the official partner of the dedicated, "no off-season" rider. Its stretchy Thermo-Dry fabric traps body heat in the soft interior while directing moisture out for total comfort and temperature control. No need to worry about exposed skin either thanks to the long, contoured cut that provides extra neck coverage. And of course it fits smoothly under your helmet.
Features: - Fleeced thermal fabric for warmth - Curved ergonomic design - Flat seam construction
Pair with short sleeve jerseys to provide additional warmth and comfort on cool days. Ergonomic design provides superior fit.
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 35° and 55°. - 49% Recycled Polyester, 48% Nylon, 3% Lycra
DeFeet's Armskins are great for cool mornings, long, chilly descents and unexpected weather. They're made from soft CoolMax for superb warmth, excellent moisture transfer and comfort. And, DeFeet's Stayfast cuffs and secure bindings keep these fine warmers in place. Plus these fine warmers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
- CoolMax EcoMade fabric offers moisture-wicking, quick-dryingperformance - ArmSkins are made to stand up to any inclement weather - Stay Fast cuffs and secure binding keep them in place - 60% Nylon, 39% CoolMax, 1% Lycra - Made in USA
Planet Bike's Dasher Toe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. There are also elastic heel straps to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
To keep warm and healthy, be sure to slip on Bellwether's Coldfront Cap before heading out the door. It combines a wind-blocking front with brushed fleece rear panels to keep your noggin warm and toasty on even the most blustery days. Plus, its thermal fleece interior helps trap heat while allowing moisture to escape for total comfort. And, it fits smoothly under your helmet.
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. - Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to mid-calf. Also available in full-length. How to wear the Kneeker: Bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full-length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north-south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east-west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place.
• Contoured ergonomic design limits skin exposure • Fleeced interior for added insulation • Flat seam construction • Mesh breathing port
It may feel too thin to be that efficient, but Garneau's Matrix 2.0 Arm Warmers are sure to provide you with all the protection and comfort you’re looking for. The multizone construction of the fabric offers breathability and protection where needed without the added seams, and the high-precision knitting results in a thin and stretchable product. A unique seam minimizes chafing for an optimal comfort.
Page 1 of 3 Next page