- Universal design - Use: Fits single rail
$10.79 - $16.79
- Imitation sheepskin - Foam padding - Fits cruiser and exerciser seats
Giant's Juvenile MTB Saddle makes sure your young rider stays comfortable as they explore by your side. This saddle features a soft synthetic top, supportive padding, and is the perfect size for kid's sized bikes.
Saddle Rail Clamp outer-pieces to adapt WCS Alloy 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. - To retrofit WCS 1-Bolt alloy seatpost - Material: 7050 alloy
$19.39 - $20.39
- Cloud 9 seat cover featuring comfortable memory foam - Adds a layer of protection and comfort to MTB or cruiser saddles
Cloud 9's MX Seat will make every ride more comfortable and fun. It boasts plush padding and an anatomical cutout so that you enjoy ample cushioning and protection. Plus, for excellent durability, the front and back are reinforced.
Add Selle Royal comfort to all of your rides with their Gel Seat Cover. Added on top of your bike's seat, it cushions and eliminates pressure with Selle Royal's RoyalGel and elevated textile patches. This cover fits most exercise bikes at the gym, too, so you can enjoy all your workouts.
Selle Royal's Memory Foam Seat Cover combines the immediate comfort of Slow Fit Foam with a perfectly ergonomic surface shape. Slow Fit Foam provides superior comfort by molding itself to fit the shape of the body's contact points, creating a more uniform pressure distribution while maintaining effective support. It's ideal for increased comfort on every type of bicycle. - Dimensions: 248mm long x 220mm wide - Weight: 289g
The MSW Youth Saddle provides easy functionality and durable support for fun, comfortable trips down the trail or around the neighborhood. - Comfortable, high-density foam padding - Soft-touch cover - Durable bumper along seat’s back side to protect against drops - Steel rails - Age: Youth - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Width: 135mm
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 7mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 7mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Dimensions: 10 x 7-inch
Want to instantly make your seat more comfortable? Cover it with Planet Bike's ARP (Anatomic Relief Pad) Seat Cover. For top comfort and protection it features a center recess, supportive gel padding to soak up the bumps, and a soft, durable Lycra top. And, the ARP comes in 3 sizes to fit most seats.
Pint-sized cyclists deserve comfortable saddles, too! The Little A.R.S. bike seats are smaller versions of Planet Bike's popular Anatomic Relief Saddle. They come in three sizes to fit 12"-24" wheeled bikes and they're scrappy enough to hold up to youthful exuberance. - Foam padding relieves pressure on soft tissue - Center recess for comfortable anatomic relief - Weather-resistant cover with abrasion-resistant side material - Steel rails - Small: Weight: 271 grams / Seat Size: 203x130mm - Medium: Weight: 292 grams / Seat Size: 225x135mm - Large: Weight: 329 gram / Seat Size: 245x135mm
- Embossed top cover - Plastic bumpers - Pivotal system - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Vinyl
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 9mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 9mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
$27.00 - $30.50
Want to instantly make your seat more comfortable? Cover it with Giant's Unity Gelcap Seat Cover. It features a center recess for remarkable comfort, supportive gel padding to soak up the bumps, and a soft Lycra top for long-lasting durability. The Unity Gelcap comes in 3 sizes to fit most seats.
Race the day away and never regret a second in the saddle. The Drome 2 was built to race. Sporting a narrower nose to help you spin those meaty track racer thighs, it's slimmer, sleeker, and speedier than the Original. Perfect for racing, touring, or even just cruising around the block.
$28.59 - $29.99
- Extra plush cruiser style saddle with adequate support for long rides - Corner guards provide durability and scuff resistance - Dimensions: 11 x 12.25-inch
- Elastomer suspension for a pleasant ride - Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Vented anatomic relief for air flow - Dimensions: 11 x 11.25-inch
For use in the gym or on the road, a Terry gel saddle cover can be a lifesaver when dealing with bad exercise bikes and uncomfortable bike saddles. - Synthetic nylon/Lycra cover - Gel insert made of a semi-fluid polymer that supports and distributes pressure - Contoured shape with center depression strategically located for pressure relief against soft tissue area - Secures with a tie tether over standard bike seats up to 7 inches in width and 10 inches in length - Length x width: 264mm x 160mm - Weight: 196 grams; 6.9 ounces
- Business in the front, party in the back with these 2-tone BMX saddles - PVC cover with a colored back strap and steel rails - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: PVC - Size (LxW): 260mm x 160mm - Gender: Unisex
- All around enthusiast style seat - Features multi stage foam and an anatomical relief groove for extended comfort - Constructed from water resistant materials - Dimensions: 10.25 x 5.25-inch
- HexAir Technology is a breakthrough in saddle comfort featuring patent pending hexagonal, air pockets and specially treated outer layer to provide a non-stick surface - Easily stretches over most racing and touring saddles - Silicone with a hexagonal air pocket grid design is fully waterproof and UV resistant - Available in two sizes for racing and touring saddles - -01: Racing saddles, 5.5" wide; -02: Comfort/Touring saddles, 6.6" wide
$29.99 $51.00 41% Off
- All-new Side-Flex technology allows the sides of the saddle base to flex and adapt, reducing abrasion and impact on the inner thigh. - Side-Wrap technology covers the edge of the saddle with high-elastic padding, providing better side and rear shock absorption when moving on and off the saddle. - Smooth side cover material provides ease of movement and protection from impact when the inner thigh is contacting the saddle. - Built-In Particle Flow padding with two particle pockets directly inserted in the padding provides increased shock absorption - Optimized long-nose design, shape and padding provide maximum support and comfort for the inner leg while attacking steep climbs. - Lightweight, high-elastic PU foam provides increased comfort and shock absorption. - 277mm x 138mm
Mike Aitken's original signature seat size and shape.
For riders who prefer a forward, leaned over riding position, yet still want padding and support, Liv/giant's Connect Forward Saddle is the way to go. Dynamic anatomic design and a central pressure-relieving channel give riders the all-day comfort they've been looking for.
Liv/giant's Contact Upright Saddle boasts a dynamic anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. Lightweight padding combines with a central pressure-relieving channel for supportive, all-day comfort.
- 11" long x 7.75" wide - Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Elastomer spring suspension
$31.49 - $36.99
- Hydrophobic construction - Cooling air channels - Non-slip bottom - Quick draw closure system Dimensions - Road: 11 x 6.75-inch - Cruiser: 10.25 x 9.75-inch - ATB: 11.5 x 8.25-inch
$31.59 - $34.99
- Plush all purpose saddle with memory foam inserts for improved comfort - Water resistant covering for all weather durability - Anatomic relief channel aids in long term comfort - Steel rails Dimensions - Narrow: 270 x 141mm - Medium: 270 x 160mm - Wide: 270 x 192mm
Page 1 of 11 Next page