- Universal design - Use: Fits single rail
$9.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Saddle Johnny saves commuters and everyday riders from ever riding on a wet seat again. Anyone who has ever left their bike outside knows the cold and wet feeling of riding their bike after a storm. The Saddle Johnny protects your seat from the elements and you from a wet ride home. Made from a 100% waterproof and UV resistant material, the Saddle Johnny simply slips on and over your seat to protect it from rain, sleet and snow. It features built-in elastic for a tight fit and it fits road, mountain and hybrid seats. It also folds small to fit in any seat bag so it's always ready when you need it.
$10.79 - $16.79
- Imitation sheepskin - Foam padding - Fits cruiser and exerciser seats
Perfect for keeping a saddle dry in rainy weather Whether you're out on the road or parking your bike outdoors, keep your bike seat dry with our Waterproof Bike Seat Cover. When skies are blue, it neatly stores under your saddle where it’s ready for action when rain drops start falling on your head. - Rip stop coated nylon material provides a waterproof barrier between the elements and your bike seat - Reflective strap for increased visibility - Elastic drawstring creates snug fit - Neatly stores with hook-and-loop strap under saddle when not in use - One size fits most sport and recreation saddles - Fits Planet Bike bike seat models: 5000, 5000-1, 5001, 5001-1, 5005, 5006, 5015, 5016, 5020, 5021
$19.39 - $20.69
- Cloud 9 seat cover featuring comfortable memory foam - Adds a layer of protection and comfort to MTB or cruiser saddles
Cloud 9's MX Seat will make every ride more comfortable and fun. It boasts plush padding and an anatomical cutout so that you enjoy ample cushioning and protection. Plus, for excellent durability, the front and back are reinforced.
Add Selle Royal comfort to all of your rides with their Gel Seat Cover. Added on top of your bike's seat, it cushions and eliminates pressure with Selle Royal's RoyalGel and elevated textile patches. This cover fits most exercise bikes at the gym, too, so you can enjoy all your workouts.
$20.00 - $184.00
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
- Wrap-around composite base protects edges from abrasion and cuts - Durable padded top - Drop nose style - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Padding: Standard - Suspension: None
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Dimensions: 10 x 7-inch
Want to instantly make your seat more comfortable? Cover it with Planet Bike's ARP (Anatomic Relief Pad) Seat Cover. For top comfort and protection it features a center recess, supportive gel padding to soak up the bumps, and a soft, durable Lycra top. And, the ARP comes in 3 sizes to fit most seats.
Pint-sized cyclists deserve comfortable saddles, too! The Little A.R.S. bike seats are smaller versions of Planet Bike's popular Anatomic Relief Saddle. They come in three sizes to fit 12"-24" wheeled bikes and they're scrappy enough to hold up to youthful exuberance. - Foam padding relieves pressure on soft tissue - Center recess for comfortable anatomic relief - Weather-resistant cover with abrasion-resistant side material - Steel rails - Small: Weight: 271 grams / Seat Size: 203x130mm - Medium: Weight: 292 grams / Seat Size: 225x135mm - Large: Weight: 329 gram / Seat Size: 245x135mm
$28.59 - $29.99
- Extra plush cruiser style saddle with adequate support for long rides - Corner guards provide durability and scuff resistance - Dimensions: 11 x 12.25-inch
- Elastomer suspension for a pleasant ride - Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Vented anatomic relief for air flow - Dimensions: 11 x 11.25-inch
For use in the gym or on the road, a Terry gel saddle cover can be a lifesaver when dealing with bad exercise bikes and uncomfortable bike saddles. - Synthetic nylon/Lycra cover - Gel insert made of a semi-fluid polymer that supports and distributes pressure - Contoured shape with center depression strategically located for pressure relief against soft tissue area - Secures with a tie tether over standard bike seats up to 7 inches in width and 10 inches in length - Length x width: 264mm x 160mm - Weight: 196 grams; 6.9 ounces
- All around enthusiast style seat - Features multi stage foam and an anatomical relief groove for extended comfort - Constructed from water resistant materials - Dimensions: 10.25 x 5.25-inch
- HexAir Technology is a breakthrough in saddle comfort featuring patent pending hexagonal, air pockets and specially treated outer layer to provide a non-stick surface - Easily stretches over most racing and touring saddles - Silicone with a hexagonal air pocket grid design is fully waterproof and UV resistant - Available in two sizes for racing and touring saddles - -01: Racing saddles, 5.5" wide; -02: Comfort/Touring saddles, 6.6" wide
Classic style meets awesome comfort with Sunlite's Classic Polo Saddle. The banana shape you know and love fits your bicycle to give it that extra flare you've been looking for. And at 5 1/4 inches wide by 18 inches long, with plush padding, you get plenty of room to move and ample cushioning to roll comfortably through town. Installation requires Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail (sold separately) for the back of the seat.
For riders who prefer a forward, leaned over riding position, yet still want padding and support, Liv/giant's Connect Forward Saddle is the way to go. Dynamic anatomic design and a central pressure-relieving channel give riders the all-day comfort they've been looking for.
Liv/giant's Contact Upright Saddle boasts a dynamic anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. Lightweight padding combines with a central pressure-relieving channel for supportive, all-day comfort.
- Hydrophobic construction - Cooling air channels - Non-slip bottom - Quick draw closure system Dimensions - Road: 11 x 6.75-inch - Cruiser: 10.25 x 9.75-inch - ATB: 11.5 x 8.25-inch
$31.59 - $31.99
- Plush all purpose saddle with memory foam inserts for improved comfort - Water resistant covering for all weather durability - Anatomic relief channel aids in long term comfort - Steel rails Dimensions - Narrow: 270 x 141mm - Medium: 270 x 160mm - Wide: 270 x 192mm
- Memory-foam padding for extra comfort - Elastomer suspension provides a smooth ride - Extra-large 11.75" x 10.75" size
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Integrated light bar for increased safety day or night - Dimensions: 10 x 8-inch
- Business in the front, party in the back with these 2-tone BMX saddles - PVC cover with a colored back strap and steel rails - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: PVC - Size (LxW): 260mm x 160mm - Gender: Unisex
$32.29 - $35.20
Dress up your ride with Origin-8's Pro Uno Saddle. This great seat features a classic shape and is available with a variety of unique finishes to match your ride. And, it features gel foam cushioning for excellent comfort.
Choose Cloud 9's Comfort Select Seat and you'll get plenty of plushness and comfort. The shorter, wider shape supports you nicely and lets you pedal with ease. And, the cutout means no pressure on sensitive areas and miles of smiles.
Cloud 9's Ladies' Sport Gel Seat is all about comfort. It boasts plush gel foam padding and an anatomical cutout for first-rate cushioning and protection. It's also reinforced on the front and back for excellent durability.
Cloud 9's Ladies' Sport Select Seat is narrow in the middle making it ideal for pedaling comfort. And it boasts gel foam padding and a cutout and relieved tail for sweet cushioning, pressure-elimination and cooling. Plus, for durability, this sweet seat is reinforced on the front and rear.
Cloud 9's Men's Sport Gel Seat is all about comfort. It boasts plush gel foam padding and an anatomical cutout for first-rate cushioning and protection. It's also reinforced on the front and back for excellent durability.
Page 1 of 8 Next page