• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
$2.99 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
$4.99 - $5.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
$6.00 - $6.99
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface. - Length: 2000mm
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11-12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
$21.99 - $25.99
A great replacement for OE cables and a perfect way to bring style to a bike, our Universal Sport Brake Kits make it easy. They come with double-ended Slick Stainless cables compatible with SRAM and Shimano road and mountain systems. Our new and improved Slick-Lube liners reduce friction, providing improved shifting precision and long-lasting performance. - Double-ended brake cables are compatible with both mountain and road brakes - Sport Slick Stainless cables combined with Slick-Lube housing liners offer dependable braking performance and durability - All parts needed for a complete brake cable/housing install are included - OEM-level cables and housing with high-quality small parts
Giant's UltraSlick Derailleur Cable Kit has the parts you need to get your bike shifting smoother than ever. It includes two Teflon-coated stainless steel shift cables, 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, lined derailleur housing, and all required cable ends and ferrules.
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
Page 1 of 1