Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
$2.70 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
$2.99 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
Giant's Derailleur Cable And Housing Set contains all the parts you need to get your bike's shifting back on track. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Brake Cable And Housing Set contains everything you need to get your braking power back. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
$4.99 - $5.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
$6.00 - $6.99
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface. - Length: 2000mm
$6.00 - $10.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $10.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
Giant's Teflon-coated stainless steel derailleur cable assures lightning-fast shifts and is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Teflon Stainless Steel brake cable delivers quick, smooth braking feel and is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road or mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11-12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
$21.99 - $25.99
A great replacement for OE cables and a perfect way to bring style to a bike, our Universal Sport Brake Kits make it easy. They come with double-ended Slick Stainless cables compatible with SRAM and Shimano road and mountain systems. Our new and improved Slick-Lube liners reduce friction, providing improved shifting precision and long-lasting performance. - Double-ended brake cables are compatible with both mountain and road brakes - Sport Slick Stainless cables combined with Slick-Lube housing liners offer dependable braking performance and durability - All parts needed for a complete brake cable/housing install are included - OEM-level cables and housing with high-quality small parts
Giant's UltraSlick Derailleur Cable Kit has the parts you need to get your bike shifting smoother than ever. It includes two Teflon-coated stainless steel shift cables, 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, lined derailleur housing, and all required cable ends and ferrules.
Giant's UltraSlick MTB Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your cable-actuated mountain bike brakes stopping smooth, powerful, and fast. Includes: - 2 Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables - 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing - All required cable ends and ferrules
Giant's UltraSlick Road Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your road bike stopping on a dime. Includes: - 2 Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables - 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing - All required cable ends and ferrules
$44.99 - $47.99
With more disc brake platforms on the market than ever before, fitting hydraulic hoses can be complex and frustrating. That’s why we developed the Quick-Fit Hydraulic Hose adapter system, a foolproof approach utilizing proven caliper-adapter technology from the motorcycle world. Pro universal hoses makes it safe and easy to dial in a perfect fit. Simply select a Pro hydraulic hose and match it with a compatible Mountain Pro Quick-Fit adapter kit. It’s that easy. Pro Hydraulic Hoses come in a wide array of colors. Pro Quick-Fit adapter kits are available separately in convenient packaging for the most popular brake manufacturers and models. - A Kevlar weave surrounding the liner prevents bulges due to heat buildup and extreme pressure - Each hose has 2 caliper-side universal couplers that connect to the Quick-Fit Adapters (sold separately) - Mountain Pro hydraulic hose kits are available in 12 colors and finishes - Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cables are non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Compressionless linear strand housing with slick lube liner for reduced friction - Lightweight sealed alloy end caps and alloy cable tips - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM road and MTB shifters Contents: - 1x - 1.1mm x 1500mm cable - 1x - 1.1mm x 2300mm cable - 2.7m - Compression-less 4mm housing - 8x - Black sealed alloy end caps - 2x - Black dirt guard alloy end caps w/ rubber boots - 2x - Black alloy cable tips - 2x - Black rubber cable donuts - 2x - Black rotating hooks
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cables are non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Kevlar reinforced compressionless linear strand housing with slick lube liner improves lever feel - Lightweight alloy end caps and cable tips - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM road and MTB brake levers Contents: - 1x - 1.5mm x 1350mm cable - 1x - 1.5mm x 2350mm cable - 3m - Compression-less 5mm housing - 2x - EZ-bend housing segments - 6x - Black alloy end caps - 2x - Black alloy end caps for small frame fittings - 2x - Black alloy cable tips - 2x - Black rubber cable donuts - 2x - Black rotating hooks
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
Page 1 of 1