Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
- Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes - 2 pieces - 93mm
- Heel Stud Replacement for Giant Road Shoes 2021+ - Shoe Sizes: 45-48
$19.99 $45.00 56% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
$31.00 $47.00 34% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- More performance - Less discomfort - Better power transmission Full speed ahead – optimize your performance to the pedals! The IP Pro Solestar ergonomically stabilizes your foot on road and mountain bikes, supports efficient and comfortable movement, maximizes leg power and reduces discomfort. The IP Pro Solestar was developed with internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- More performance - More comfort - Also suitable for walking Misalignment of the feet can significantly limit the enjoyment of cycling. With the IP Touring Solestar, Ergon offers all touring riders a significant gain in comfort, especially when covering longer distances. The patented stabilization delta keeps the foot in an ergonomic position, prevents discomfort and optimally transfers leg power to the pedal. Efficiency is maximized with a grippy surface made of nylon fabric. Finely ground walnut shells in the 3D foam padding aid in a keeping the feet cool. The insole shell, made of fiberglass composite, enhances pedaling efficiency. The IP Touring Solestar was developed with the internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
$49.99 $99.75 - $110.00 Up to 55% Off
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
$53.90 - $100.00 $100.00 Up to 46% Off
Flat pedal mountain bike shoes with an impact resistant toe box. The adidas Five Ten Freerider Pro Primeblue Mountain Bike Shoes match proven flat pedal control with enhanced impact coverage. Recycled materials raise the bar for sustainability. Stealth® rubber and a Dotty tread offer the legendary pedal control you expect from the Freerider family. Their comfortable build lets you move easily from bike to street for everyday versatility. PRIMEBLUE From problem to performance This product is made with Primeblue, a high-performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic. 50% of the upper is textile, 75% of the textile is Primeblue yarn. No virgin polyester. PEDAL-GRIPPING RUBBER Stealth Dotty rubber outsole is size-specific for maximum grip on and off the pedal. IMPACT-RESISTANT TOE BOX Three-layer reinforced toe box adds impact resistance. SPECIFICATIONS - Regular fit - Lace closure - Textile upper - OrthoLite sockliner - Molded EVA midsole - Stealth Dotty rubber outsole - Primeblue - Imported
- Windproof and water-repellent ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric for maximum protection and breathability - Zipper closure for easy on and off - Anti-abrasion sole cover - 3D ergonomic fit - 3M Scotchlite reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
Moisture management is one of the most important elements of winter cycling and can make or break a ride. On long rides in extreme conditions, having a spare pair of 45NRTH's Wølfgar boot liners means you can ride confidently knowing that you have a dry, fresh pair when you need it. Constructed with a wool/polyester blend for durability, Wølfgar's liner boot wicks moisture away from your skin while still maintaining its insulation value to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Hook-and-loop on the heel secures the liner inside the shell boot. For use with 45NRTH Wølfgar boots only (sold separately)
Warm neoprene bootie that protects your feet in very cold and wet conditions. All seams are covered with waterproof tape on the inside for optimal weather protection. The bootie also features Velcro adjuster at top, reinforcements at bottom and water-repellent zipper.
$75.00 $150.00 50% Off
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. Good news! Your search for the perfect foul weather shoe cover is over! Introducing the Garneau Thermal H2O Shoe Covers (some minor "assembly" required). This seam-sealed, 3mm super stretch neoprene, fleece-lined shoe cover is 100% wind and waterproof, and will keep your toes warm in the nastiest of weather! Its outsole is made out of rubber for additional traction, and can be cut to fit whatever type of cleat you have using the integrated cutting guide. We round it out with a seam-sealed zipper that tucks into a zipper garage and hits of reflectivity that offer additional visibility in low light conditions. Technical Details - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Opening: Sean-sealed zipper for all weather conditions - Shoe Cover Fabric: super stretch neoprene laminated with fleece
$89.99 - $179.99
- Force drive clipless composite outsole - Quickfit upper conforms to the riders instep while a proprietary 3x bluckle operates three times faster versus traditional buckle systems - Streamlined tread and replaceable anti-slip rubber studs for stable walking and traction - Airstream 5-vent cooling system with 5 vents in the outsole
Get dual performance with these transitional mountain bike shoes. Designed to grip the pedals, they have a weather-resistant suede upper for soft comfort. The skate shoe design is padded for comfort, yet lightweight for all-day rides and walks around town. - One-piece molded rubber cupsole - Non-marking, high-friction Stealth Phantom rubber outsole - Micro Dotty tread - Weight per shoe: 326g (based on Men's Size 9)
Bike Shoes You Can Wear All Day, Every Day Ride to work. Walk to class. Kick it on the weekend. The Five Ten Sleuth Bike Shoes let you flow comfortably between work, school and the bike or coffee shop. Their pedal-gripping rubber tread means excellent flat pedal control, and their low-profile style makes them your do-it-all shoes. - Regular fit - Lace closure - Leather upper - Biking shoes with street style - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Non-marking Stealth Marathon Classic-Dotty outsole - Imported
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
$90.99 $129.99 30% Off
The Transiro Powerstrap R4 is a triathlon shoe with an extremely quick and intuitive to use Velcro closure, ideal for shorter-distance races. When every second shaved off in transition matters, Fi'zi:k wanted to deliver a shoe that could offer the fastest and most intuitive closure system possible. Powerstrap is extremely quick to fasten: simply slide into the shoe, pull and roll out from the transition smoothly. The strap is designed to pull an extended area of the shoe’s upper, so the fit is enveloping and secure, even with a relatively simple system. To ease transition, the Powerstrap can be locked in the wide open position ready for quick and easy foot entry, while the heel is equipped with a rubberized loop to facilitate setting the shoes ready clipped into the pedals, and easily and quickly pulling your feet into them. - Mesh and Microtex upper: enhanced ventilation with the needed support - R4 carbon injected nylon outsole: moderately stiff for efficient power transfer in comfort - Powerstrap: intuitive, quick and secure closure
Are you looking for quality cycling shoes that won't cost a fortune? Let us introduce our brand-new Chrome XZ. It's easy to put on with the mesh tongue and has all our superior components in a simplified version. Our carbon Ergo Air Stream sole was made to boost your pedaling force, reduce energy loss, and prevent cramps. These shoes have been built with extreme precision. Try them on, you'll see how it feels to be a champion! Technical Details: - Technology: Integrated X-Comfort Zone technology with better stretch - New Ergo Air Stream co-injected for great stiffness - Easy slip on and breathable for great comfort - Weight: 8.6oz / 244g (size 42) - Insole: Breathable, ventilated - Closure System: 3 hook and loop fasteners for easy adjustments - Cleats: SPD and SPD-SL compatible with 2-3 bolt
As the name says, it’s made for the city. Here’s a great high-tech and versatile product with the champion’s specs that can just as easily be worn to go for a coffee or for groceries. You will barely feel the elastic tongue on your foot. Make a smart choice. Go for comfort and quality. Our patented T-Flex outer sole was designed for you to be able to walk everywhere you want after the ride. You won’t believe how comfortable it feels to semi-float on our great technical foam... - Technology : Integrated X-Comfort Zone technology with better stretch - Easy slip on and breathable for great comfort - Outsole: T-FLEX rubber outsole with fiberglass / nylon - Insole: Regular EVA insole - Cleats: SPD compatible with 2 bolt
The best-selling Garneau cycling shoe Multi Air Flex II allows you to try any type of cycling on a budget. Not sure about using cleats with your new road or mountain bike? Ready to get rid of those running shoes that you use for spin classes? Don't look any further. The integrated X-Comfort zone technology prevents numbness by extending the shoe's edges if needed, no matter if your feet are thin, medium or wide. A breathable and ventilated insole takes care of your feet, while a rigid fiberglass-nylon outsole ensures an efficient pedal stroke. Front and back reflective accents make sure you're being seen anytime you ride. Technical Details - Shoe Technology: X-Comfort Zone - Shoes Weight: 10.4oz / 296g (size 42) - Outsole: Multi Air Flex nylon/fiberglass for easy walking; prevents heel pressure - Insole: Breathable, ventilated - Closure System: 3 offset hook-and-loop straps
Page 1 of 4 Next page