- Easy-to-use quick release bracket for Surelock Flex Coil Cable
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- All-tube QR mounting bracket fits 24-40mm frame tubes
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
ABUS's Seat Saver is made of strong, flexible, 5mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe in low-crime areas, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap. - Length: 2.5 feet
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
The KryptoFlex 818 Cable and Padlock is an 8mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops on the ends easily lock with the included key padlock, while the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 818 Cable & Padlock is 8mm x 6-feet.
$14.99 - $19.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234. - Diameter: 4mm
$14.99 - $19.99
Use the ABUS 1500 Lock and protect your stuff. It's 2-feet long and resists prying and cutting for security wherever you park. This serious 4mm-thick chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and it comes with two keys. - Diameter: 4mm
A minimalist lock for quick stops, Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Air lock is easy to take along for the ride. The lightweight, self-coiling 2.2mm-thick steel cable is compact enough to fit in your jersey pocket or seat bag. Its tough vinyl coating ensures your bike won't get scratches. And, the three-digit, reset-able combo lock is integrated into the cable lock.
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
Kryptonite's Transit FlexFrame U-Bracket makes it easy to carry your U-lock on your bike so it's always handy. This simple mount fits on frame tubes from 25 to 80mm in diameter and it accepts most 13 and 16mm-diameter round-shackle U-locks. Plus, the clamp rotates so you can perfectly align the lock with your bike to keep it tucked out of the way.
You can use Giant's SureLock Flex Cable with a padlock (sold separately) to secure your bike and, if you already own a U-Lock, you can use the cable for additional security by passing it through your bike's wheels as you lock your bike. Other options include securing bikes to car racks, locking up extra wheels at races, and more. The possibilities are endless.
• 2 attachment methods: Braze-on bolt points, 2 Velcro straps (when braze-on points are not available) • Transports the following 3 models of integrated chain: Evolution Series 4 1055, KryptoLok Series 2 955, Keeper 785 (each sold separately)
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
ABUS's Numerino cable lock is suited to low theft-risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. - Cable Diameter: 12mm - Length: 85cm
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code - Diameter: 8mm - Length: 150cm
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
$20.00 - $22.50
A lightweight lock for low security areas, Giant's SureLock Straight Cable Lock features a 10mm-thick steel cable and sturdy keyed lock. The lock includes two keys and a frame mounting bracket so you can take your lock along for the ride.
$21.00 - $26.00
Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Cable Lock is a 185cm-long, heavy-duty, extra-flexible coiled-steel cable that boasts a built-in, easy-to-use, set-your-own-combination lock. 4 fluorescent digits allow you to choose from 10,000 possible combinations. The cable is vinyl coated to protect the finish of your bike and includes a handy Velcro strap for compact carrying.
$21.95 - $24.99
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - Integrated 4-digit resettable combination lock with indexed number dials for error-free combination setting - Patented reset design for ease of use - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
$22.50 - $27.50
Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Coil Cable Lock is an extra-flexible, 185mm-long coiled-steel cable that boasts a built-in, easy-to-use, set-your-own-combination lock. 4 flourescent digits allow 10,000 possible combinations. The cable is vinyl coated to protect the finish of your bike and there's a carrying bracket (not shown) that ensures the lock will always be at the ready.
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling 185cm-long cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches and it comes with an easy-to-use, on-bike quick release bracket so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
- 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated resettable combination lock - Zinc caps offer more protection against hitting attacks - Tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - 4 fluorescent digits; set your own combination from 10,000 possible variations - no keys to lose or forget - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket
The Spiral Cable Lock Number 5510C from ABUS has everything you could wish for in a combination lock. For example, you can easily set your own combination of numbers. A special dark-touch function facilitates the use of the bicycle lock in the dark, thanks to special imprinting. The two-component numbering rollers round off the comfort package by ensuring the digits always remain legible. We recommend using the Spiral Cable Lock Number 5510C to secure entry-level bicycles and children's bicycles. - 10mm thick, high-quality and super flexible spiral cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork - Dark-touch function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two-component number reels ensure long-term readability of the digits - Individually configurable code
Flexible security from ABUS—With this bicycle lock, you can quickly and effectively provide basic protection with a low risk of theft. The Primo 5510K Spiral Cable Lock from ABUS is the answer if you are looking for a bicycle lock for your entry-level bicycle or a children's bicycle. When folded, the ABUS lock can be easily transported in the Snap Cage mount mounted on the bike. The 10mm thick, super-flexible spiral cable offers effective protection when securing the bike around a solid object in regions or in places with a low risk of theft. In addition, we recommend using the Primo 5510K Spiral Cable Lock as a secondary lock for an additional bicycle component lock. - 10mm thick, high-quality and super-flexible spiral cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
$24.99 - $29.99
ABUS is well-known for its consistently high quality and security. With this bike lock, you can count on high-quality materials. Even if you think your bike is well-protected against theft, for example, because you have left it in a shared locker or a monitored area, you are still taking a risk. Thieves use every opportunity they can get. As a combination lock, the Steel-O-Chain 4804C Chain Lock offers ideal protection for entry-level bikes and children's bikes where there is a low risk of theft. - 4mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of special hardened steel - Individually settable code
Page 1 of 4 Next page