• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 250mm tall (extra tall)
$15.99 - $18.99
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
- 3-D forged from the finest 6061-T6 aluminum - Oversized clamp fits 35.0mm bars
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
$29.75 - $42.50
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
- Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Matte finish with laser etched graphics - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
$32.19 - $34.99
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
The Odin stem features a 48mm reach and a 36mm rise. - Mark Burnett signature stem - Cold Forged & CNC Machined 6061-T6 Alloy - Heat Treated 6mm solid hex bolts
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
$37.10 - $37.99
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
$53.00 - $58.00
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
$90.00 - $105.00
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
With its tough, forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt face-plate, and 52mm-wide clamp Giant's Contact DH Stem is lightweight strength and true DH durability. It offers point-and-shoot steering precision and adjustable reach so you can rally every track.
$225.00 - $263.00
- Stiff, ultra-light, full-composite oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance - 46mm wide alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - Recessed top cap and semi-integrated spacer maximizes stem to steerer contact - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
Features - Material: Ultra-light Aero carbon composite - Length: 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 100mm / 110mm / 120mm - Fit: 31.8mm (OD2), shim 28.6mm (1 1/8") steerer tube - Extra: Titanium hardware, +/-8° adjustable rise - Weights: 135g, 138g, 141g, 146g, 149g, 154g
Giant is a world leader in carbon and their Contact SLR Aero Integrated Handlebars are as masterfully engineered and performance-enhancing as they are beautiful. They boast an ultralight one-piece, carbon handlebar/stem combo for the power transfer to climb more easily, jump out of the pack with ease and sprint for the win. They feature Giant's OD2 carbon technology for superior cornering stiffness and steering precision and come in a complete size run for finding your perfect fit. This dream bar/stem combo has rustproof stainless-steel stem bolts and it is also compatible with clip-on aero bars should you want to go even faster.
$605.00 - $635.00
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
Page 1 of 1