700c, 27-Inch & 650c
• Grooved tread with directional siping • Street tire • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
$12.99 - $29.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$14.00 - $19.99
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
- Center ridged tire knobby
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
$21.00 - $39.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.1)
Retro RIDE – ride retro! The name is iconic. The large volume tyre has proven itself for use on cruisers and city bikes. It offers great comfort and stands for design and lifestyle. The tyre has the profile of the legendary Conti KKS 10 and is available in modern colours. A must-have for style experts.
$24.95 - $24.99
The Ultra Sport II is a folding road tire built to Continental's exacting standards to give you excellent longevity, low weight, and impressive puncture resistance. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing for robust protection and a silica-based tread compound for ample grip and mileage, so this tire shines whether you're training or racing.
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
$24.99 - $30.59
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4 • ISO 630
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- Perfect for commuting and training
$25.95 - $32.95
Completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design. Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike. Available in a wide range of dimensions and colors. PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tyre we fall back on over 100 years' experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder. Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
- Urban tire with a durable thick rubber casing - Smooth center tread with knurled shoulders for water evacuation - Extra-thick side walls resist lateral flexing - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
$28.90 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$29.95 - $44.99
Traffic signal sprinter! The SportContact turns any bike into a racer. The 26 version helps the bike messenger meet those deadlines while the 700C tire gets the fitness biker into a speed frenzy. All this added speed for your bike with zero detriment to puncture protection and reliability! Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
Continental's Speed Ride boasts a diamond-pattern file tread so it rolls fast on all surfaces. This great-riding, durable tire also features Continental's ProTection technology to help prevent flats.
The industry standard in performance training tires is back with a refreshed design and increased performance! The subtle center grooves and shoulder texture retain the secure feel of the Zaffiros of the past while streamlining the look and feel for the future. The alternating slick profile and Graphene compound mimic the feel of the Zaffiro's higher-end siblings while adding durability and a more approachable price point. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Graphene 2.0 compound and folding bead increase performance - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
$30.00 - $45.00
With their front/rear-specific compounds, grippy tread pattern and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling for any on-road conditions. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
$31.47 - $48.35
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
• Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
• Grooved tread pattern suitable for rough street, gravel, rural roads • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 60-95 PSI
$33.99 - $44.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
The globetrotter. You can’t develop a tire for globetrotters on the drawing board. So that is why all of Tilmann Waldthaler’s experience has been put to use in the development of the TravelContact. His requirements were obvious: a robust carcass with a high carrying capacity and protection against chafing and cuts, effective puncture resistance and last but not least, a tread that makes it possible to explore paths around the world quickly and safely. A foldable version is of course also available to take along as a spare. The TravelContact is ideal for touring all kinds of routes — along the Weser river in Germany or the best bike spots in the world. Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Page 1 of 4 Next page