The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$17.09 - $18.59
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
The Tourguard is a super reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead to bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$18.59 - $20.09
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
$20.09 - $21.59
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
$20.09 - $27.59
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
$20.39 - $29.09
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
Great looks and a smooth ride are yours with Giant's Simple Road Star Tire. This wide tire offers cool style and a cushy ride so you can enjoy your day in the sun.
Made to ride all day in XC and hardpack conditions. Rounded profile provides maximum side-to-side control while rolling fast. - Rounded profile provides good high-speed cornering control - Medium height knobs are spaced close enough for riding on pavement - Actual width of installed tire can va
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) be
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
Make your commute faster with Kenda's Kwest. It's a smooth, fast-rolling slick that speeds along the road and bike path. Deep water grooves help channel water away from the center tread in rainy conditions for added confidence. And, the 100 psi rating on these tires means rolling resistance is kept t
$23.09 - $24.59
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$23.09 - $27.59
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • ISO 559
$23.97 - $24.59
• Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
$23.97 - $27.59
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - Bead: Wire
• Urban commuter tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.5
• Street urban comfort tire w/smooth center grooved for traction & lateral knobs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• XC tire with medium-sized knobs suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 1.95
Continental's Race King is a fast all-around tire destined for greatness. The secret of the Race King is a large volume casing mated to a low-profile tread pattern that is light weight, rolls quickly, and gives you outstanding traction and control in a wide variety of conditions.
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
The cool design makes the RetroRIDE an eyecatcher. In a stylish brown or cream or black with completely curcumferential original profiles of the legendary Conti KKS 10. Beneath the stylish outer shell it has all qualities that make a great touring tire. Finished off with a rubber breaker belt, a t
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
Schwalbe's Rapid Rob has learned from the best and uses the former profile of the highly-touted Racing Ralph. It features level-3 K-Guard flat protection for peace of mind. It’s definitely the right choice for rougher trails on either the front or rear wheel.
Page 1 of 6 Next page