700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- A compound suitable for all conditions. - Tread pattern suitable for all conditions. - Leisure recreational tire.
- A cool look with its semi-slick granulated profile. - An original profile, comfortable, styled and with low rolling resistance for sports use in the city. - Grooves allow for better evacuation of water. - Reflecting lateral bands for maximum safety. - Excellent resistance to perforations and cuts thanks to its reinforcements. - Designed for 100% urban use and sports use.
- Excellent value in durability and performance. - All-weather training tire. - Available with or without anti-puncture reinforcement.
- An excellent tire for high mileage. - Perfect for durability, comfort, and safety. - Reinforced casing protects against cuts and punctures. - High-performing compound on dry roads. - Double-compound for greater durability and durability. - Designed for long distance training and riding.
The Overide is the tire for Gravel usage, whether occasional or intensive. Classic roads, degraded, paths or tracks, the Overide is the ideal mounting for versatile and improvised outings. The 700x35 version adopts an adapted semi slick profile favoring performance and comfort. The 700x38 version has had more work on its central part to bring adhesion and rideability. In construction tube-type (with inner tube), you will be convinced by its incredible versatility. In its Road Tubeless Ready version, its bead to bead reinforcement coupled to a lower pressure will blow away all the amateurs of transverse routes and long course journeys.
- Excellent on rutty terrain with high lateral knobs for excellent juice. - 127 TPI casing for a light, responsive, comfortable tire. - Multi-purpose tire excels in loose terrain.
- Tubeless cyclocross tire with penetrating knobs for better braking/traction in wet conditions - Special rubber compound for extreme conditions - TL: tubeless casing with supple 127 tpi - Black sidewalls with black tread
- Excellent value in durability. - Designed for training and recreational use. - All-weather tubular tire.
- Tread design is born from the Black Mamba MTB tire and in collaboration with Julien Absalon. - Aggressive knob pattern for a light and fast tire. - Light, fast accelerating tire. - Race Riposte compound on side knobs delivers exceptional grip. - Designed for cyclocross on fast, dry terrain. - CX Tubeless Protect’Air Max technology to enhance comfort, performance and puncture resistance.
- Hutchinson's pioneering tubeless technology eliminates tubes for a lighter, faster accelerating wheel that can be run at lower pressures - Larger volume tire for training and comfort on rough roads - Special bead compound and a thin layer of rubber inside the casing seals the tire - Thermoplastic reinforced compound for maximum wear - 127 tpi casing
- Developed for extreme road conditions like the cobblestones of the Paris-Roubaix. Protect’Air MAX latex sealant required for use. Exceptionally light. - Utilizes a dual compound for better performance. - Multi-use tire that suits challenging cycling conditions from pavement to gravel.
- Hutchinson's pioneering tubeless technology eliminates tubes for a lighter, faster accelerating wheel that can be run at lower pressures - Carbon casing with carbon fiber beads and textile reinforcement from bead to bead - Special bead compound and a thin layer of rubber inside the casing seals the tire - Thermoplastic reinforced compound for maximum wear - 127 tpi casing
Page 1 of 1