700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- A classic road tire featuring the traditional chevron tread pattern - The LGG provides a supple ride, durable yet lightweight construction, and puncture-protection belt under the tread - 120 TPI version is dual compound tread: 70a in center, softer 60a on sides. 60 TPI is single compound tread 70a
When the route ahead is an unknown, the Donnelly X’Plor USH is the tire of choice. This adventure tire features a combination of firm center ridge and diamond-shaped side knobs that provide amazingly low rolling resistance and great cornering control. - Smooth-rolling and firm center tread for low rolling resistance - Diamond-shaped side knobs for excellent cornering traction - Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread - Tire Intended Use: Gravel - Labeled Size: 700 x 35 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 700c - Tire Type: Clincher - Weight: 340 - Weight (oz): 12 - TPI: 120 - Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall - PSI: 60
The big news from Donnelly is the upcoming EMP gravel tire, which pulls its name from the airport code for Emporia, Kansas, home of a kinda popular gravel race that crushes souls every year. The tire is a departure from their usual tread design, getting a tighter tread block pattern without a well-defined center strip like most all of their other tires. It’s still designed to roll fast, which is key if you’re racing any long distance gravel bike event, but with bigger side knobs to handle more aggressive cornering. - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - Soft rubber compound for extra grip and shock absorption - Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread - Tire Intended Use: Gravel - Labeled Size: 700 x 38 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 700c - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher - Weight: 484 - Weight (oz): 17 - Flat Protection: Tread
The MXP combines a unique tread pattern with our innovative tubeless ready design to provide an amazing all-conditions tubeless ready tire. It excels on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack and pavement. The MXP is named after the airport code for Milan, Italy, site of a World Cup cyclocross venue that calls for an all-conditions tire. The tread features a classic profile with several modern updates. Precise grooves in the central chevrons allow the tread to flex and more aggressive side knobs offer traction and control beyond what you might expect. If you could only have one cyclocross tire in your quiver, the MXP is the one to have. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 446 grams Type: - Tubeless Ready Part #: - D10042 Product Features: - Center chevrons and staggered side knobs for all-conditions. - Side knobs offer superior cornering. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims. - Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead. - Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - Can be used tubeless or with a tube.
- Named after Portland, Oregon, the home of the Cross Crusade (the largest participant cyclocross series in the world), the PDX is an all-around performer with a particular love for mud - The center knobs are aligned to give you a fast roll on hard pack and pavement. Side knobs offer superior edge control so your bike stays under you in the curves, and the leading edge of the knob gives you extra traction coming out of corners - Aggressive knobs, widely spaced for mud clearing, but still fast rolling - The original mud tire
When there is mud on the course the Donnelly PDX is the tire of choice. It’s race-proven PDX tread and innovative tubeless design create the ultimate tubeless ready cyclocross tire. PDX is the airport code for Portland, Oregon, where frequent rains create some of the muddiest cyclocross courses you’ll find anywhere. Although the PDX excels in the mud, this tire is truly an all-conditions performer. The center knobs are aligned to give you a fast roll on hard pack and pavement, no matter what the weather conditions. Aggressive side knobs offer superior cornering, and the leading edge of the knob gives you extra traction for acceleration out of the corner. Whether it’s mud, loose dirt, snow or sand, the PDX can handle it all. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 426 grams Tire Type: - Tubeless Ready Part #: - D10012 Product Features: - Tall and widely spaced knobs for superior mud clearance and traction. - Center knobs are aligned for fast rolling. - Side knobs offer superior cornering. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims. -Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead. -Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - Can be used tubeless or with a tube.
- Fast and durable center section - When speed is a top priority but the road is unpredictable - Combining a fast rolling center track and scaled up herringbone tread for conviction in the turns - Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for great grip
$72.00 - $74.00
- An adventure tire designed for mixed conditions - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault and even pavement - The MSO will fit on your cyclocross or gravel bike, commuter, or touring rig - MSO is the airport code for Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association and the inspiration for countless cycling journeys - Designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail
- The World Cup edition of the legendary Strada USH adventure tire - Made in Europe - Highest-quality nylon casing - 240 TPI - Fast, durable and smooth rolling center tread. -Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for excellent cornering traction. - Integrated puncture-protection belt under the tread. - Tubeless-ready
BOS is the airport code for Boston, Massachusetts, the original hotbed of North American ‘cross and home to some of the harshest weather and the toughest courses. If you’re pinning on a number in New England you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud. And, you better have a set of Donnelly BOS tubulars in your quiver. This tire is even more aggressive than our mud-proven PDX. It features buttressed side-knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and off-cambers, and a center tread pattern that is all bite when it comes down to a tractor pull. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 386 grams Type: - Tubular Part #: - D50030 Product Features: - Buttressed side-knobs for superior cornering traction. - Unique center knob pattern designed for maximum traction when you need it most. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless design means an airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture. - Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt. - No additional sidewall coating necessary. - All in one construction means tread will not peel away from the tubular casing. - Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - The tire and base tape are consistently straight making it easy to glue and install to your wheel. - A removable valve core allows for valve extenders installation as well as insertion of tire sealant. - Liquid sealant can be used with all Donnelly tubulars to prevent or repair typical punctures.
LAS was designed with speed in mind. Minimal tread equates to speed but secure shoulder lugs help bite when the bike is leaned in and out of corners. LAS is also the go-to for snowy, rutted, icy cyclocross course conditions, when you need as much surface contact as possible to keep your tires planted. - Diamond file center tread with progressive shoulder lugs for cornering - Tire Intended Use: Cyclocross - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 33mm - Labeled Size: 700 x 33 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 700c - Tire Type: Tubular - Weight (oz): 13.3
PDX is designed to keep you tracking straight in sloppy, muddy conditions. True continuous center tread tracks straight, while widely spaced tread blocks shed mud. Firm shoulder lugs are ready to bite and conquer whatever cyclocross conditions await you on race day. - Widely spaced center lugs that grip well and shed mud quickly with progressive shoulder tread that grips securely in the corners - Tire Intended Use: Cyclocross - Labeled Size: 700 x 33 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 700c - Tire Type: Tubular
Page 1 of 1