$1.95 - $49.00 $1.95 - $49.00 Up to 95% Off
Our Sport Hydration Drink Mix was created for a simple purpose—to replace the electrolytes lost in sweat and to provide a little bit of energy when working out, without offending your palate or gut. We initially created this drink because some of the world's best athletes needed better. Conventional sports drinks made them sick. They were undrinkable—too sweet, over-flavored, and didn't even replace what was lost in sweat—which defeated the whole purpose, like fighting thirst with more thirst. The best athletes needed something to safely hydrate, something to quench their thirst, and something to help them perform better. So with their help, we reimagined sports drinks, stripping down what used to be a neon-colored carnival to its bare essentials. In the process, we learned that simple wasn't just better for elite athletes, it was better for everyone who works hard and sweats. The result is a sports drink with minimal sugar (4g per 100 ml) and a ratio of sugar (glucose + fructose) that is optimized for faster absorption, an electrolyte profile that actually matches what is lost in sweat (800 mg sodium, 80 mg potassium, 100 mg calcium, and 80 mg of magnesium per liter), and only real fruit for flavor for a light and refreshing taste that you can drink all day. That's it—less sugar, the right electrolyte profile, and real fruit. So, if you've never met a sports drink you wanted to take home, your luck is about to change. Drink when thirsty and leaking like a busted fire hydrant. Don't drink while deep in the middle of a Netflix marathon session or sending emails (unless, you're also on your trainer). Meaning, if you haven't earned it, you don't deserve it.
$9.99 $17.00 41% Off
Giant's Numen TL1 5 LED Taillight boasts 5 bright LEDs so you get noticed out on the road. If that wasn't enough, you have 4 modes: steady, flashing, patrol, and random modes for high visibility in traffic. And it runs for up to 180 hours. This great water-resistant light also sports 2 mounting options.
$10.49 $15.00 30% Off
- Perfect for use with Giant Recon Head Light - Compatible with Go Pro and Sony Action Cam mounts
$10.49 $15.00 30% Off
- Perfect for use with Giant Dash L200 and M200 computers - Compatible with Garmin, Wahoo, Stages and other cycling computers
$12.00 - $14.00 $12.00 - $14.00 On Sale
- 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. - The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer. - Integrated sports cap makes for quick hydration–pull for a cool stream and push to lock for a spill-free seal. - The innovative Sport Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe. - Dash Handle turns your bottle into the ultimate travel companion, and its convenient loop keeps hydration at your fingertips. - Crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact - Weight: 150 g / 5.3 oz - Capacity: 0.71 L / 24 fl oz
$16.00 $20.00 20% Off
Every bike needs a seat bag. They're perfect for on-the-road repair essentials, your phone and credit cards, and a snack. Giant's Seat Bag DX features a stream-lined aero shape, water-resistant ProTextura fabric, reliable Velcro straps, and a built-in key holder. With its visibility-enhancing reflective accents and taillight hanger, you're sure to be seen in low-light conditions. The Medium, Large, and Extra large models have external side pockets for extra storage. The Large and Extra large models have an expandable zippered bottom panel.
$17.99 $50.00 64% Off
LESS IS MORE. Don’t let getting your bike ready get in the way of taking off. The Control Tower 2 provides the stability and power you need to get your tires where you like them in no time flat. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3" gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180 psi rating
$19.00 $37.00 49% Off
Features: - 30 lumens (Numen+ Tag TL) ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Steady (5hrs), Low Steady (10hrs), Pulse (15hrs), Flash (30hrs), Random (50hrs) - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Power indicator - Auto start sensor - IPX4 Waterproof rating - Integrated USB plug - Flexible mounting system works with different shape handlebars and seatposts
$19.99 $39.99 50% Off
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180psi rating
$20.99 $30.00 30% Off
- Designed for Giant Dash L200 - Compatible with round handlebars - 31.8mm - Includes Giant and Wahoo computer trays - Length adjustable for extra space between computer and stem. - Compatible with Giant Light & Camera Mount
$20.99 $30.00 30% Off
- Designed for Giant Dash M200 - Compatible with round tube handlebars (Ø31.8mm) - Includes Giant and Wahoo computer trays - Length adjustable for extra space between computer and stem. - Compatible with Giant Light & Camera Mount.
$25.20 $36.00 30% Off
Giant's Control Mini MTB Pump boasts a lightweight, durable telescoping aluminum barrel that inflates even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. It has a thumb-lock head that works on all valve types and inflates up to 90 psi.
$28.00 $32.00 13% Off
INSTANT SOLUTION Efficiency and convenience are two key feature that Giant mini pump pursuit. The Control Mini+ pump with several refined technologies from handle material to inner structure design, provide you immediately inflate solution. Features - Durable alloy barrel - Tactal off-road grip handle design and comfort - Longer stroke design creates more volume per pump - Extendable hose with a threaded valve for Presta and Schrader use - 120psi Max pressure - Includes mounting bracket
$28.00 $40.00 30% Off
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
$29.99 $42.00 29% Off
- Idea For Picnic Items, Extra Clothes, Or Books - Wire Mesh Keeps Items More Secure Than Older Wire Models - Dimensions: 410 X 310 X 210mm
$31.50 $45.00 30% Off
Giant's Control Mini CO2 Pump boasts a lightweight aluminum barrel that doubles as a micro-sized pump and CO2 inflator. It holds two CO2 cartridges when attached to your bike with the mount, handles all valve types, and pumps up to 120psi into your tires.
$31.50 $45.00 30% Off
- Rotatable 1.25” gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle design - High Pressure/High Volume switchable system - Fold out foot pad for fast, stable inflation - Roller System valve head eliminates twisting while threading onto valve - 120 PSI Max
$31.50 $45.00 30% Off
Giant's Control Mini Pocket Pump fits so easily into your jersey pocket that you're liable to forget it's there; that is, until you need it. Then you have 120psi at your fingertips with a reversible head that fits any type of valve. This pump has an aluminum body that telescopes into itself for a compact fit so it can travel with you on every bike ride.
$33.75 $45.00 25% Off
Giant's Continuum 9W Wireless Computer is a simple way to track your numbers on the bike. The 9W shows nine essential functions, including distance and speed, on a large, easy-to-read display. Plus, it features a back light and low battery indicator.
$54.99 $80.00 31% Off
- Reliable and high quality LED Lamps and strips from leading manufacturer CREE - Total internal reflection (TIR) lenses draw LED light into efficient, well-controlled beams that maximize the usable lumens in the target area without glare - Precisely milled CNC 6061 Aluminum Housing for durability as well as fast heat dissipation - IPX6 waterproof rating - Different from traditional lithium battery bike lights, RECON-E lights are designed to plug into and work with most major - E-bike motor systems - Handle bar remote switch for on the fly control - Three mounting options - ANSI Certified
$63.00 $84.00 25% Off
- Water Resistant construction with roll down closures on both ends - Integrated 210d nylon fabric and adjustable height crown strap - Compression straps system provide additional carrying options
$79.95 $99.95 20% Off
The AMPP 1100 uses a compact twin-LED design with OptiCube lens technology spreading a wide and even beam across whatever the terrain throws at you. FEATURES: - High power rechargeable headlight (1100 lm) - Powerful wide beam with OptiCube lens technology - Excellent side cut outs for enhanced side visibility - Compact and robust alloy body with composite battery casing - Large-capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery - Built-in fast recharging circuit *Full charge in approximately 3 hours (minimum) - 3-level battery indicator (Blue: above 50% | Yellow: 30-50% | Red: Less than 30%) - USB rechargeable (Micro USB cable included) - Mode memory function - 5 light modes: High, Middle, Low, Daytime HyperConstant, Flashing - Double click to turn on High mode - FlexTightbracket - Water resistant - Optional helmet mount MODES/RUN TIME: - High mode: 1100 lumens | 1.5hrs - Middle mode: 800 lumens | 2hrs - Low mode: 400 lumens | 4.5hrs - Daytime HyperConstant mode: 1100/400 lumens | 6.5hrs - Flashing mode: 200 lumens | 50hrs Dimensions/Weight: - 48 x 105 x 34 mm - Weight: 200 grams (light unit and battery) Light source: - High intensity white LED X2 - Battery: li-on rechargeable battery (7.4V-2500mAh) Optional Parts: - Center Fork Bracket (5342440) - Helmet mount (5341831N) Recharge time: - Approximately 3-5hrs (USB2.0 recharge) - About 300 recharge times (until rated capacity drops to 70%)
$104.99 $175.00 40% Off
SMARTER VISION Aside from outstanding lumen capacity and industry-leading usage time, the Recon HL1800 monitors ambient light to change output accordingly, helping to save battery power for when you need it. Shines brighter, runs longer and works smarter. FEATURES - Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output accordingly - The Recon 1800 can pair with ANT+ compatible computers to view battery information on the computer screen.* - ANSI certified lumens and run time - Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility - Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum casing - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Includes adjustable GoPro mount - *Giant recommends operating the HL1800 in manual mode when using Garmin computers. SPECIFICATIONS - Size: 103x32x47mm - Weight: 190g without mount - Colors: Black - Output: 1800 lumens - Runtime: High (1800LM) 1.5hrs, Middle 3.5hrs (900LM), Low 7hrs (450LM), Smart (100LM>450LM with flash output in Day) 40hrs; (900LM with steady output at Night) 3.5hrs, Flash (100LM) 65hrs - Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (6400mAh) - Water resistance: IPX6 - Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
Page 1 of 1